Pretty in Pink

Pretty in Pink

Monday, February 24, 2014

My favourite colour is white

The outfit above is as chosen by Hannah's dance teacher. The one below is all her own... using her imagination and a daydream about Ken (as in Barbie &).

This one reminds me of a WIllie Nelson song: Angel Flying too close to the Ground. How will I cope when she leaves my nest? I wish all power to her but the price is that I must one day lose - my angel flying too close....

You had not've fallen then I would not've found you
Angel flying too close to the ground
And I patched up your broken wing and hung around awhile
Trying to keep your spirits up and your fever down
I knew someday that you would fly away for love's the greatest healer to be found
So leave me if you need to I will still remember angel flying too close to the ground

[ guitar ]

Fly on fly on past the speed of sound I'd rather see you up than see you down
So leave me if you need to I will still remember angel flying too close to the ground
So leave me if you need to I will still remember angel flying too close to the ground


source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/w/willienelsonlyrics/angelflyingtooclosetothegroundlyrics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment